Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Four Day Weekend

Well, this was an interesting weekend. Because of repeated electrical problems, I ended up with a virtual four day weekend. Which sounds nice and all, but by like day two I was getting a little bored. It's weird because, unlike most of my classmates, I like my classes. I spent so long wishing that I would be able to go get a college education some day that I am really enjoying the fact that I'm there now. So without any new projects to complete, I kinda just stalled out.

Luckily by Sunday, I was pretty good again and finished up work on the dungeon that I have been working on. No! Not the sex dungeon, that still needs some work. I mean the dungeons for my D&D group. Yeah, I play Dungeons and Dragons. I know, that like classic geek stuff, but I like it. Still haven't gotten around to trying out the new 4th edition yet. To me, it just seems a bit to much like WoW now.

I finally got a chance to listen to the Death Magnetic album by Metallica. I have to say that this is a LOT better then St. Anger. Still need to listen to it a few more times to decide where it ranks with their other albums, but I am totally loving the return of the guitar solos!!! Either way, I recommend giving it a listen if you are into heavy metal with metaphorically driven lyrics.

House is on tonight and I am really looking forward to sitting down and watching it with my wife, Dixie. I really like the premiere and am really looking forward to seeing what happens tonight. I meant that last scene where Wilson just unloaded on House was almost painful to watch. I felt that you could actually see his heart rip in two. Further proof of my theory that House feels WAY more then he will ever let anyone see.

Still haven't got any kind of theme or unifying idea for this page yet, so please bear with me as I ramble on, I promise that I will provide some kind of content pretty soon. Thanks and see you latter!

No comments: