Saturday, October 4, 2008

Star Wars: The Force Unleshed....Done!

OK, so I took the time to finish off TFU yesterday and I have to say I found the end a bit underwhelming. I'm not going to go into details right now to avoid giving anything away but suffice it to say the ending was trying just a little too hard to be cool that it kinda felt flat. But the biggest disappointment of the game has come after I have cranked the difficulty up for a second play through. Apparently, the Empire has found a way to make the stormtroopers armor stands up to twenty blows of a light saber. I mean I was expecting to be able to fight overwhelming legions of these white garbed baddies and was looking forward to some seriously insane battle, not just beating on the same five troops for half an hour. At best, I start to feel bad about the troops poor fate, at worst I find myself frustrated by a stormtrooper that. Will. Not. Die.

Basically all I'm trying to say with this is that I am really ready for Fable 2 to come out later this month. I have thousands of coins saved on Pub Games ready to outfit my new character and really I don't think that I can play through Mass Effect anymore. It's pretty bad when saving the entire galaxy begins to feel old hat. I seriously need a thick RPG to sink my teeth into before I go insane.

On the plus side, still doing good in my class. Web programming is really starting to get interesting now that we have gotten past HTML and CSS which I already know. We started JavaScript this week and I find it interesting and pretty easy so far. Here's to hoping that it stays easy.

Oh, just downloaded Winamp again. Like just right now. I just need something to listen to my music with that isn't going to gobble up my systems resources like crazy. Hopefully Winamp will do. If it does, I'm am going to start broadcasting music over nullsoft again, so that will be cool. Anyways it is about time to follow my beautiful wife off to bed. Take care.

No comments: